Sunday, October 25, 2009

First Date

Until just recently I didn't even know this picture existed! Here are Jared and I on our first date. We had gone on a double date with our friends Blayne and Rachel to eat at Los Hermanos and then to shoot some pool. I was corresponing with Rachel last week and she thought she remembered seeing a picture of us she had taken that night, so she found it and sent it to me.


I was definitely interested in Jared and had a great time that night, but what is so cute about this picture is what you can clearly see in Jared's eyes. It was only our first date but somehow he knew! Can you all see that look in his eyes also that says "this is the one, the women that will bear my children and spend the rest of eternity with me!"

7 comments:

ronandlindahatfield said...

Oh yeah. He had the look alright. His eyes were loaded with the look!

April said...

I agree and look at the way he was leaning in!

Danielle and Derek said...

That's a great first date picture -he totally wants you.

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

If Jared's eyes are saying "she's the one," yours are saying, "zoinks!"

Heather said...

You guys are all full of it. None of that stuff happens.

Julie said...

I see it, saw it before I finished reading your comment on it! Cute :) When its right its right!

Rachel said...

I'm not kidding, even on that first date (and remember that I was there :), you guys already seemed like a couple. Love was in the air!