Monday, October 12, 2009

Fabulous Fall

We're all ready for Halloween


Our first tree. Jared planted it this weekend.



Our smiley little pumpkin

The kids got dressed and went swimming one afternoon last week. Imaginations are great!

I've been trying to start exercising again lately and so the kids have been very into it also. Here are a couple of pictures of them helping Jared out with his push-ups.



We made a slide last week, going down the stairs and the kids had a great time with it!

Silly little boys

Watching a movie with Grandma

I know there isn't a lot of writing on this post but we have three little kids and I'm too tired to include much more. Goodnight!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Can we please come swim at your pool?
P.S. That second picture of Blayne and I on my last blog post was taken by either you or Jared. The four of us had gone to Los Hermanos - it was when you two were dating! If only we had turned the camera around :)

Danielle and Derek said...

I love your front porch! Isn't it funny how we transform into a human jungle gym when we exercise on the floor? Cool slide!

Julie said...

Wow, when did MacKayla get so big? She looks so pretty with her hair all down & loooonnnnggg!
Love your three little Halloween pumpkins.

April said...

Cute decorations! I went to get my stuff out and it turns out I don't have very much. I agree with Julie I thought Mackayla looked a lot older in those pictures.
Nice tree!

Heather said...

Cute pictures! You guys are all ready dressed in Halloween stuff. Fun slide. Nice tree. Wonderful house!

ronandlindahatfield said...

How beautiful -- fall children, tree, and decor!
Little Jacob has such a cute smile.
Happy Birthday Bradley!
Wow, 2 years old!!!!