Saturday, June 7, 2014

Mother's Day

Bradley made me this lovely flower to put in our yard. Jacob took this really quick picture for us in the rain.
On Mother's Day, my family made me breakfast in bed. We had 9am church so it had to be quick but it was wonderful.
After church, I tried to get a picture of me with all the kids.

We had a great afternoon just spending time together. Bradley was having a bad day so it worked out great when I let him know that what I actually wanted to do on Mother's day was have someone play Mario Brothers with me. And also to have someone else color a picture with me.
Jacob took over my spot on the Mario game when it was time to color.
After Caitlin woke up, I got to open the presents they got for me.
Mackayla got me a beach bag and Caitlin got me these cute decorations.
Jacob got me some yoga pants and Bradley gave me a new pillow for my bed. I got lots of cards and papers they had made for me at school.

After a nice dinner, we got to eat the homemade ice cream they had made for me. It was a great day and I am so lucky to get to be the mother of these four incredible children!!

A random picture of my beautiful girl!


Here are some of the photos we mailed out for Mother's Day



















No comments: