Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Valentine's Day and Sweetheart Ball

Jared and I were gone on our little getaway the weekend before Valentine's Day, so we ended up just having our Sweetheart Ball on Valentine's Day this year. I was helping at class parties that day, so we didn't have nearly as much time to set up as usual, but it turned out great and we had a ton of fun.


Jake really wanted to do ring-around-the-rosie




Jared brought these flowers home to me that evening. He gave them to me while I was holding Caitlin, and she thought he was giving them to her. She said "oh, thank you, Daddy!" She kept talking about her flowers all night.

Such a good looking group!!!


We started with a dinner before the dance.





A little present from Dad and Mom
Feeding Daddy some of the candy that Mommy gave to him.


These were the Valentines that Bradley gave out this year.
Jacob passed out these minions, and Mackayla did Frozen vanlentines, but I didn't get a picture.

1 comment:

ronandlindahatfield said...

You've been busy catching up your blog! What a happy surprise to get to review the year, so far, with your sweet family. Love you guys!!!