Thursday, December 15, 2011

making pies

Thanksgiving morning was spent helping Mackayla and Bradley make pies for the big dinner. Nini did such a good job documenting the whole experience with pictures I just had to give the event it's own post.

I realized after I uploaded all the pictures they are in reverse order but there is NO chance of me redoing it so here it is from end to beginning.


Mackayla enjoying her apple pie


Bradley eating the banana cream pie he made.


His finished product


Her Apple pie


pouring in the pudding


Stirring


ready to go in the oven





she wanted to cut a flower into her crust


Jacob was a good helper too


preparing the apple pie filling











Learning to flute the edges


They were very proud to have contributed pies to Thanksgiving dinner and both pies really were DELICIOUS!!


1 comment:

ronandlindahatfield said...

YUM! I HOPE THEY WILL HELP GRANDMA MAKE PIES FOR CHRISTMAS!!