Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mackayla's Dance Recital

Mackayla loved every second of dance class this fall. As it was getting closer to her recital she asked me if she gets to take dance again in January. I told her I would have to talk to Dad about it and she replied, "well since I'm going to a ballerina when I grow up, I think I need to take one more dance class." I couldn't argue with that. One more dance class is probably needed before she can become a professional dancer. :)


She had her first ever dance recital on December 1st. She was so excited and never got nervous about it at all. She looked beautiful and I couldn't pick just a couple of pictures so here is a bunch.







Here are all her male fans that came to see the show!



I was so proud of her! Daddy gave her these flowers after the recital.


Jacob loved the entire recital as long as we let him watch from the floor. He loves to lay on the floor everywhere which is a bit of a problem sometimes.



On stage before the show


A few action shots during the dress rehearsal the night before!








It will be so fun to look back at these pictures of her first dance recital when she grows up and is a ballerina!!!

No comments: