Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Week

My computer suddenly won't read my camera card anymore so it's taken me awhile to get all these pictures together but I'm hoping to finally catch up.

We had a great Thanksgiving holiday with the Jones family. Jared's parents and grandmother all flew up to spend Thanksgiving with us here in Utah.


We took family pictures on Saturday. I don't have any of the pictures yet but this is just a snapshot of just our family afterwards.


Jacob eating his Thanksgiving dinner.


Mackayla


Bradley


We were very blessed to also have the LeSueurs join us for Thanksgiving dinner



The other table


Our table made it onto facebook thanks to Chelsea! I thought I'd add it to our post also.


Bradley and Mackayla were ready to eat


I added this picture just because its the only picture I could find of me on Thanksgiving day. Unfortunately it's by back side...


The kids had a great time helping Dad and Papa burn the fire in the pit and preparing the turkey Wednesday night. Unfortunately, things with the turkey didn't work out so we had some chicken and ham at the last minute with our meal. It was still delicious.


Wednesday before Thanksgiving we went up to Ashley's and joined them at a fun place for the kids.


Bumper cars











Before Thanksgiving, the boys made turkey hats at school.





For one of our Family Home Evenings in November we made a Thankful tree. Everyone wrote something they were thankful for on 10 different leaves the first night. Then they kept adding leaves throughout the month as they thought of more things to be thankful for. (This is all Bradley usually has on by the time evening comes.)


The weekend before Thanksgiving the Holts came to visit on their way to Preston. We were so excited to get to see them for two days. We went to the Lehi swimming pool one night and had a great time. The kids always love to get to see their cousins.

Eating Breakfast


Cousins


Jacob and Cannon


I may come back and add more details to my writing when I'm not so tired... or I may not.


No comments: