Monday, August 24, 2009

Come visit!

Our Beautiful Children

The kids wanted to see a waterfall so we took a Sunday drive to Bridal Veil Falls.
Jacob
Everyone all cuddled up with Grandma first thing in the morning. They were sure sad that Grandpa and Grandma had to leave!
Mom and the kids
More of Jacob
The First Bath

It was a family affair

Jacob is now twice as old as he was last week. It's amazing how times flies. My mom went home on Friday so we're all on our own now. It was so nice to have my parents here for so long, giving us so much help! Today was my first full day on my own. We needed to leave the house by 10am to pick up Jared and head to Jacob's Dr. appointment. I was so nervous that I wouldn't be able to have everyone ready on time so as soon as I got up I was hurring like crazy to get things done. I had everyone fed, diapered, dressed and ready to go and then realized it was only 8am. So, we got to relax for a couple hours before we had to leave. I'm glad that we don't have anywhere we have to be tomorrow though. I think I'm going to survive as long as Jacob keeps sleeping so well:)
These are a few pictures that never made it into our albumns from just before Jacob was born.
This is the last picture I have from before I had the baby.
We went to a fair that was free with my family and the kids got to ride a pony! They thought it was very cool.





6 comments:

Danielle and Derek said...

I am so impressed that you had everybody ready by 8am. The kids look so sweet - wish we could be closer, as usual. Keep up the good sleeping Jacob!

ronandlindahatfield said...

I love the picture of the kids in robes! We had a wonderful time at your house. Thanks for letting us come! We miss you all!!

Heather said...

Thanks for letting me come and visit! I am glad you are doing okay.

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Geesh...we're just waking up at 8am here at the Hatfields'. You guys look like your adjusting well. Great job!

Jackson says:
hgfdykja123wascfrtyhhgjkkl

April said...

We'd like to come and visit, we can't wait to meet Jacob.
Way to go Bradly for being brave enough to ride the horse!
That picture of you right before you had Jacob is a total Melissa picture!

April said...

Doesn't look like we will make it this month for a visit...we're hoping for Thanksgiving time now.