Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas in Arizona with all of Jared's family!
Here are our annual Christmas pajamas provided by my Mom Hatfield.


Our Christmas Eve festivites started with a nice dinner...

then a nice Christmas message from Dad Jones

Bradley the reindeer

Santa came!

Waiting to be able to enter the living room to see what Santa left.

Here are pictures of the great times we had Christmas morning.




Jared's parents received a gift from us that required them to open four layers of wrapped boxes to find a note reading "So this isn't really a gift, but there is one more. Coming this summer... grandchild number four." My parents received a similar gift reading " coming this summer, straight from heaven, our gift to you is grandchild number eleven."
We had fun announcing to our families that we are expecting child number three in August!
Bradley crashed out as soon as we finished opening presents.
The kids loot from Christmas. They did pretty good.
The gifts Jared and I received (We did pretty good too).
Mackayla loved the dress up clothes she got from Uncle Jason. She wore them to the Richins breakfast on Christmas morning.

We finished the day off with a nice turkey dinner at Grandma Jones' house. Grandma Jones always has a gift under the tree for every member of the family. Here is Mackayla enjoying her gift.


Merry Christmas everyone!

8 comments:

K said...

Congrats on number 3, we should have our number 2 in August also.

ronandlindahatfield said...

We sure missed you guys, but looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with the Jones family. We are so excited about baby #3! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kevin said...

Congratulations!

Heather said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!! I am glad you enjoyed yourselves. Congrates on baby number three! I guess I have no opition but to share August with the little one!

April said...

We missed having you guys here, but it looks like you're having a great time in Arizona.
That's exciting about #3, you are finally doing something before me :)

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

You are so brave Melissa! I wish I could be more like you. Congratulations and Happy Birthday Mackayla!

Sarah Heder said...

Merry Christmas to your family too, Melissa! If you want to come see what's up with my family (the Heder family), check out my blog at:

luvandrobots.blogspot.com

This is Sarah Waits. Do you remember me??? Oh, and congrats on #3!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULACIONS on baby #3!
I'm so happy for you guys!
=))