Sunday, December 7, 2008

The happiest time of the year!

The last couple of nights Jared and I have finished up Christmas cards and wrapping while watching "White Christmas." We have most things done and ready so now we're able to just relax and enjoy this Christmas season.

Decorating the tree
We had a nice Christmas dinner today after church.





The kids love to run back and forth down the hall to Jared and me. I tried to take some pictures of this very entertaining game. :)




Yesterday we went to the candyland parade in Provo. It was definitly not the best parade we've been to but the kids seemed to keep entertained enough.
Santa was the last thing to come down the parade.


Bradley was exhausted by the time we headed home.
This is Bradley's favorite style of bib since he can spend the entire meal pulling it up and shouting "hat!"


Instead of dreaming of a white Christmas, Mackayla is dreaming of a hot summer. She wanted to wear this the other day. She was upset when I made her change before we headed out of the house that day.

7 comments:

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

We watched "White Christmas" when we set up our trees this year too. Chad and I both decided it wasn't so much about Christmas, but still a good one. :) Your house looks great!

Danielle and Derek said...

I love your Christmas decorations - everything looks very festive. Good job getting your cards done and gifts wrapped already. I need to get in gear and get mine done, too.

Kevin said...

Looking good!

ronandlindahatfield said...

Your dinner looked good! Can I have the recipe??
You are really on the ball for Christmas this year. Very impressive! The house looks very nice.

April said...

Nice work wrapping your gifts already! I thought about doing ours but then decided that they wouldn't stay wrapped for more than 10 mins at our house.
I like Mackayla's style!

Heather said...

I reconize that swimming suit. Who gave that to her? I am glad that you guys are done with Christmas stuff and able to relax. I wish I could!

Heather said...

oh yeah, Nice hat Bradley!