Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I enjoyed a nice, relaxing Mother's day. I decided Saturday that I'm really tired. The last couple of months have been so busy. I'm starting my third trimester now and just realized that I'm exhausted. I might not get a lot done this week but I'm taking it easy this week anyway.
Mackayla made me this beautiful card and flower bracelet at church.

Jared took Mackayla out and let her pick out her own gift for me. I was delighted to recieve some colorful rubber bracelets. :) I was immediately instructed that I get to share them with everyone.

I recieved my first ever breakfast in bed. What an honor!
We had homemade icecream to help make it a fabulous day!
Jared and the kids gave me a rose bush for mother's day as well. They worked together and planted it for me on Saturday. The first thing planted in our yard!!

Grandma and Grandpa Hatfield were here for all of last week. It was so fun to have them here. Poor Grandpa though spent a majority of his time working on the Provo house, getting it ready to sell. Hopefully, Mom will take him on a fishing trip now so he can actually relax. Mom helped a ton getting the house in order and things hung up on the walls. We LOVED having them here.

This is Mackayla playing old maid with Grandma. We made her this deck of cards for Mother's day.


The Hatfield Family old maid game
Dad was here for his birthday. Mackayla helped Grandma make him his birthday cake.

The Henrys came over to help celebrate with cake and icecream.

Mackayla with the birthday boy.
Birthday dinner

Just a picture of the boys sleeping.

6 comments:

Heather said...

It looks and seems like you had a wondrful Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day, by the way! I am glad that Mom and Dad got to come and help you.

Danielle and Derek said...

First ever? Chad and I used to make you breakfast in bed on your birthdays. A shout-out would have been nice.

Jared and Melissa said...

No you didn't. That would have been nice though.

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Happy Mother's Day! I think you are entitled to a serious rest after these past few weeks. Your house looks great!

April said...

Wow what a mother's day! We woke up at 8:15 and church started at 9 so breakfast in bed was out of the picture at this house.

ronandlindahatfield said...

Hope you have a nice Mother's Day all year long! Rest up. There is plenty of time to finish the house. You are almost there anyway.