Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mother's Day

This is the Mother's Day picture we sent out this year.

My four beautiful children!!


I love being their mother! They took great care of me on Mother's day.





A special breakfast for me!


They made me a nice dinner also and best of all I got lots of hugs and kisses that day. Jacob told me "Happy Mother's Day!" a hundred times but I think he told Caitlin that even more. :)


I had to take a picture of this just because I think these are the little things I'll miss about motherhood when the children get older and it will be fun to remember. Jacob wanted two kinds of cereal that morning. Even though there is basically no food left and he is no longer at the table, I know better than to take his food and clean his dishes. He always wonders back to the table later and if its gone he will start crying, "Where's my food?!!" So, when I clear the table I always leave his plate there for an extra hour or so.


Jared has been hard at work on his deck. He's been getting some help from the kids.





Caitlin has been smiling like crazy lately and we all LOVE it!



No comments: