Thursday, June 21, 2012

Caitlin's Blessing Day

Caitlin was blessed on May 27th by her Daddy. Jared gave her a beautiful blessing, and we were then able to spend the day with family.


For the record, those in attendance at the blessing were; Grandma and Grandpa Hatfield, Papa and Nini, Great Grandma Jones, Spencer and Ashley and girls, Tom and Nancy Tree and kids, Trevor and Chelsea LeSueur, and Kirk Johnson. Of course, our whole family was also there.


A few family pictures




The Hatfield side

The Jones side. I don't know why in the world we didn't get this picture with the Nelsons in it?! I guess with the craziness of the afternoon I didn't realize.
Caitlin and her Daddy

Caitlin with her Dad and grandfathers
Grandma and Grandpa Hatfield
Papa and Nini Jones
Beautiful girl!

Our little angel with Great Grandma Jones

Grandma's birthday was the next day but she was flying out very early in the morning, so the kids made and decorated this cake for her that afternoon.

Eating some dinner with the cousins

Caitlin with Grandpa

I love this picture of Caitlin talking to Grandma. Also it's a good picture of the blanket I made for Caitlin. I don't think I ever got a picture of it before.

This is one of pictures from Caitlin's first photo shoot.

You can tell I love this little girl by how many pictures I always take of her. :) Some of the pictures aren't very good quality since I just snap them with my iTouch.

This was her trying on her blessing dress the week before. She wore the same dress as Mackayla that was made by my Aunt Sharon.



It was a wonderful day and we were so thankful for our family that came to share in this day and support us.

2 comments:

ronandlindahatfield said...

That was an interesting post!!

ronandlindahatfield said...

This is Heather! Great Post! Great looking kids!