Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Trip to Yakima

We had a great trip to Yakima. I had so many pictures from the trip that I ended up dividing it into four different posts. We all drove up there and Jared spent a couple days with us then flew back home to work Monday through Friday. He came back on Saturday morning, just in time for the birthday celebration and then we all drove home on Monday together.


The birthday girl!


We went out to the cemetery for Memorial weekend. In this one spot I have four grandfathers, a grandmother, and a cousin buried so it's nice to gather and spend some time there.

Watching Tom and Jerry together. My kids had never seen it before but Bradley absolutely loved it and laughed the entire time.


Greeting Dad at the airport when he got back. We were so happy to see him!!!


On my mom's birthday we snuck into her room yelled "surprise," threw balloons on her bed and sang Happy Birthday.


Mackayla gave her a card and present that morning that she had made her.


My poor kids were up late every night. I was just about to take Bradley down to bed one night and noticed he had already fallen asleep on the couch.


Bradley and Logan watching Tom and Jerry


Mackayla, Bradley, and Mitchell eating some pie.


Uncle Jared taking on everyone in a sword fight.


Jared and Scott against the boys in soccer


Grandma sharing some apple bread with Jacob


I had to stick in these cute pictures of the baby cousins. My kids miss them so much and talk about them all the time.


Eden

Cannon

Grandma Davenport, Logan, and Mackayla and Taco Bell for lunch


Grandma and Mackayla in matching pajamas


These were just some random pictures but there of three more posts of all the fun events of the week. We're so glad we get to go back again this summer!

4 comments:

Danielle and Derek said...

Looks like an awesome vacation and a lovely birthday party - how fun! Congratulations on graduating from preschool, Mackayla! Your hair looks cute, Melissa.

April said...

It was so fun having you here, you'd better hurry up and come again! After looking at your pictures I'm trying to figure out how I ended up looking like oldest out of the three sisters? I guess I need to double up on the sunscreen and drink more water to try to stay as young looking as the two of you.

ronandlindahatfield said...

We LOVED having you all here!! It was all so much fun -- can't wait for the goods times to start again in July!!

Heather said...

I am glad you got to come!