Sunday, November 16, 2008

Introducing the newest addition to our family...

It was dark when we got home with it so this isn't a great picture, but here's Jared with our new (to us) 2004 Honda, Odyssey. We're no longer debt free, but sure enjoyed the feeling for about 6 weeks. We need to figure out for sure which of our other vehicles we're going to sell and quickly sell it. Once we get that taken care of our car payments shouldn't be that bad.



I finally reached the status of a minivan driver. My dream come true! We've been having so much fun going for rides all weekend in the minivan. The kids love it! If anyone wants a ride, we have room now. :)



Mackayla LOVES playing strawberry shortcake. She's always Strawberry. I'm Blueberry Muffin and Daddy is Ginger Snap. Jared had tried to get her to let him be Strawberry's friend Huck since he's a boy, but she won't budge and quickly tells him he's a boy Ginger Snap. Bradley gets to be her dog pupcake. She makes him wear this doggie hat when he's pupcake and he loves it.

Besides the new car, our other exciting news is that Bradley's second top tooth finally cut through. He was miserable for a full week before hand. We went through the same thing last month when the first top tooth cut through. He had a fever and pretty much layed on my shoulder looking like this for two full days before the tooth finally broke through. It's so nice to see him feeling better now.
Well, that's all for us, what's new with you?

9 comments:

Kevin said...

Congratulations on your new car! I can't wait to see it. I'm sure it won't be long before your car is full again! If you feel like driving to Lehi, please come see us this week.

ashley said...

HOORAY! so fun... Jared, you have finally arrived.
Glad Bradley's tooth came through too!
I wish I had my Strawberry Shortcake nightgown from when I was little... that Strawberry is a girl of quality.

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

So fancy! And silver too...it needs a name. Congratulations on the upgrade and we're happy to hear Bradley's feeling better.

April said...

Look at you Melissa driving the silver bullet and eating a banana at the same time!

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle and Derek said...

Welcome to the minivan club! Even in the dark it looks really nice. Now there is plenty of room for #3:) I'm glad Bradley's tooth finally popped through and he's feeling better.

Heather said...

Isn't nice though, that Bradley is cudley for a short time. But I am glad that his tooth broke thru so he is not cranky. Nice van, guys. It even has a T.V, huh? Nice!

Chelsea said...

CONGRATS!!!

What's its name!?

ronandlindahatfield said...

Love the car! We are excited to see it soon!!!
I can't believe I hadn't commented for so long. Bad Mama.