Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful Easter together this year. It was a beautiful and sunny day. We didn't have anyone to take our picture for us so we just took a bunch of different pictures to get us all in. These are before church.



Enjoying the afernoon in our spring clothes!

Mackayla was so excited about coloring eggs. She really wanted to be involved in the whole process which caused a few little problems. First thing she did was to drop two of the color tablets into the same cup of water which created a beautiful brown dye.

Everything turned out great as you can see by the colorful eggs.

The Easter Baskets

Mackayla checking out her basket. I can really tell she's my daughter in pictures like this. She wakes up with the exact same hairdo as I do.

Bradley looking at his basket. The poor little guy didn't seem to feel good most of the day. We think he might be getting a cold (or maybe just teething.)
Mackayla was able to participate in two Easter egg hunts. The first one was a neighborhood tradition and the second was a primary activity.
Here is a picture of the children in the neighborhood getting ready to find eggs.



I end up putting a lot of pictures on some of my posts because I plan on turning my blog into a family photo/scrap book and I want all these pictures in it. April sent me a link to a site where you can turn your blog into a photo book. I haven't worked with it yet but if it works out I'll just have a book made once a year. Has anyone tried to do this yet?

Photo of the Week