Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Post by Mackayla

Mackayla has been begging us to let her have her own blog site but as parents we feel that she needs to wait until she is at least two years old. I have though finally agreed to let her publish her own post on our family site, so here's what she has to say...
With Father's Day coming up, I wanted to tell everyone how much I love my Daddy!! He is so good to me. He gets up everyday and works hard to take care of Mommy and me. When he gets home, no matter how tired he is, the first thing he does (after giving Mommy a hug and kiss of course) is pick me up and play with me. He just loves spending time with me. He throws me, chases me, plays games with me and is always making me laugh. He reads me stories every night before bed and loves to teach me new things. He doesn't even get mad at me when I wake up at 5am a lot of mornings. I know I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have a Daddy that loves me SO MUCH!!! I wonder if my baby brother knows what a good daddy he is coming to. I guess he'll know when he gets here. I love my Daddy and I hope he has a super wonderful Father's Day! ~~~ Mackayla





7 comments:

Jared and Melissa said...

Good job on your first post honey! Its the best one I've ever seen! Mommy is so proud of you.

April said...

Very cute. Hope you guys are having fun on your trip!

Anonymous said...

What a fun site!! Grandma sent me the link...I'm pretty sure that she didn't know that she could leave a comment, so I will. You guys are a cute family.
Mackayla is getting sooo grown up! What a cute girl!!!

Cheryl

Mom said...

Happy Father's Day Jared. Hope you had a fun reunion!

Derek said...

What a fun site!! Grandma sent me the link...I'm pretty sure that she didn't know that she could leave a comment, so I will. You guys are a cute family.
Mackayla is getting sooo grown up! What a cute girl!!!

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

That's really weird that Derek would copy and paste my aunts message and post it as his own. I think he's loosing it out there in Pennsylvania.

Heather said...

cute family