Monday, June 25, 2007

My trip to Yakima

Mackayla and I went to Washington for almost a week to visit my family. I was away from Jared for FIVE whole nights which is the longest we've been apart since being married. We both missed him like crazy, but loved being able to spend time with my mom and everyone else. Unfortunatly, my dad was gone on a fishing trip, but we'll get to see him a few more weeks.
*many of these pictures will be repeats for my family...sorry*

Jaden and Jackson were both excited to see their cousin Mackayla.
April and I are due only a few days apart, so we had to take a comparison picture.
Mackayla LOVED having Buffy around. She followed him all over the house all week.
Mackayla riding Grandpa's four wheeler
Mackayla spent a long time getting this shirt on all by herself. Once she got it on she decided to add her pants as a hat. She's becoming quite the fashion queen.
Mackayla enjoying some time on Grandma's lap and giving baby Mitchell a big kiss.
At last, the day came to be reunited with Jared! He greeted us at the airport with two suprises, purple roses (my favorite flower) and a smooth face! No more mustache!!!

We can't wait to head back to Washington for the big Tree Reunion in three weeks. The best part will be that we get to take Jared with us this time!

5 comments:

Mom said...

I loved having you here and can hardly wait til you come back! Thanks Jared for loaning us your family for a few days!! See you again soon

Heather said...

Oh Man, those are some really cute pictures. It was fun having Melissa and Mackayla here to hlep me with my new place.

Derek said...

Ugh...you finally get enough facial hair to not be embarrassed and then you go and shave it.

Derek said...

I get the sense that you were mocking Mackayla's fashion prowness. Lay off her, she's got some good digs going on.

April said...

Welcome back Jared!