Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A great day!

Things have been running so smoothly and I finally feel like I have everything balanced and in control. I had such a great day today I wanted to share it with everyone!
I got up early this morning and got in a good workout before the kids woke up. I'm happy to report that the last of my baby weight is starting to melt off!! After making a nice big breakfast for the kids, we got cleaned up and went to the playground to enjoy the beautiful spring weather.




I think my family home evening lesson about loving each other really sunk in with the kids. They've been getting along perfectly and didn't have a single fight all day.
I put Jacob down for a nap this afternoon and he actually slept for two whole hours! With him asleep and the kids playing so nicely I decided to work on my bread making skills. It turned out great and the homemade bread went so well with the nice meal I cooked tonight.
The kids are all asleep and I really don't know what to do with myself now. I have all the cleaning and chores done. I'm really not tired now so I think I'll open up a bottle of sparkling cider and head up to suprise my husband! I hope your day was half as good as mine!!
.
.
.
.
APRIL FOOLS!! --- HA HA
Pretty much nothing on this post was true!

7 comments:

Danielle and Derek said...

You totally had me going - and turning green with envy since my yesterday was so not like that! Too funny...Happy April Fools!

ronandlindahatfield said...

Funny! Towards the end I caught on -- you aren't the type to brag THAT much!
Best AF joke so far (of course it is only 9:20AM)

Heather said...

You are pretty funny! Your kids are pretty darn cute! April fools. Just kidding. They are cute. I think that Jacob doesn't look like your other too kids but he still is cute!

Julie said...

Good one! I was totally buying your story & thought "boy she's amazing!"

Even though it may not have been true, you are amazing, just look at those cute, happy kids & the smile on Jared's face while he's playing with them at the playground, now that's no joke!

ashley said...

hahaha.
love you.

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Since April Fools is over I didn't even think it could be untrue and I was really proud of you. I wouldn't put it past you to have a day like that anyway. And YOUR kids fight? I don't believe it! Jacob looks so big and cute. AND you have no baby weight to lose, so joke's on you sista! (Yeah,I know that was lame.)

Rachel said...

You are a hoot :) - I loved it