Thursday, February 5, 2009

Back to the Blogging Again

I've been too tired to do anything productive once the kids are in bed lately, which is why I haven't been keeping up on our family blog albumn. I'm into the second trimester now and rarely feel sick anymore, so I really have nothing to complain about. I hope to start getting a little more energy back now though. I'm at that FUN stage where I can no longer button any of my pants but still a long ways from filling out any maternity clothes! I'm actually really excited about getting bigger and digging out the maternity clothes. I can't wait to start feeling our little baby moving around. Desptite ALL the hard things that come with pregnancy I really do love being pregnant. :)
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.

Mackayla and Bradley are still the best of friends. This is a picture of them watching sesame street together at 6am. We're very grateful that sesame street comes on at 6am because we can always turn it on for them and then lay on the couch and try to sleep until at least 7. Unfortunatly, they are up almost everyday to see at least the second half of it.
Reading books together after a bath.
Enjoying their superbowl party. They got to have a picnic with our homemade pizza since neither Jared nor I wanted to leave the game to sit at the table with them.

Sitting in their favorite chair.
Bradley LOVES having his picture taken.

You can see in this picture that Bradley is yelling "Cheese" as he waits for me to take his picture.
He's doing a little fishing for Family Home Evening afer a lesson on what it means to be fishers of men.

We were so happy last week that April and her family were able to come visit us for one night.
This is Mackayla and Jaden saying goodbye.


Logan and Bradley sharing a goldfish snack.

Thanks for coming Holts!


8 comments:

Julie said...

I didn't know you are pregnant!!!! Yippee!!! I'm glad you are feeling better :) I love getting out the pregnancy clothes too, I probably have nicer prego clothes than regular ones! lol. Hope you have a great day!

Heather said...

I am glad that you are done being lazy! Haha! That is so nice that your kids get along so well. I would not be a good mother!

Danielle and Derek said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, Melissa. I never did reach a stage in my pregnancy of being productive after the kids are in bed. Bradley and Mackayla are so sweet - I hope Ethan and this baby will be best buds, too.

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

I thought I already left a comment. I was just going to say that I think you're such a tough lady to be having three little ones and doing all you do. You're wonder woman! April said your kids are so well behaved...you'll have to pass on your secrets!

Chelsea said...

I'm so glad you're starting to feel better... I can't wait to meet baby number three :)

Tim and Norma Rose said...

Your family is getting so big so fast. It was fun seeing you in December. You have such a cute family.

Rachel said...

It's amazing how knowing that others know how you feel can make life easier - thanks for your comment! And for the nursing info -just having a time frame in sight as to when it might get easier makes it bearable.
And THANK YOU soooo much for the dress! That was so thoughtful and it is darling! It's the only clothes she has for after 0-3 months!
I love the pics of Mackayla and Bradley together. What adorable little friends.

April said...

Thanks for having us! I wish Logan would sit still long enough to watch anything on tv...course I'm not willing to give up his great sleeping habits either.