Sunday, July 13, 2008

9 months in - 9 months out

Our little baby is already 9 months old this week.
It's hard to remember life without him and that makes it seem so funny that he's only been outside of me as long as he was inside of me. That makes pregnancy seem so long! Now, nine months after the pregnancy I feel like I'm still trying to recover from it. Look at this cute little boy though... he's worth every bit of it!
We took his 9 month pictures this afternoon. Bradley is wearing Jared's tool belt and hat. I think he's ready to follow in his father's footsteps.


I love his curls!!!

We tried to snap a couple pictures of Mackayla, but as you can see she did NOT want her picture taken.

Then, when she was all ready for bed, she decided she wanted to have a photo shoot too (anything to get to stay up later).
She was smiling and doing all kinds of poses for us.
This was requested by her... "now take a picture of my hands!"

We told her to give us a surprised/happy face...
We have so much fun taking pictures of the kids!

7 comments:

ronandlindahatfield said...

Oh my gosh -- what a cutie! His hair is looking almost reddish. I love those curls!!!
Mackayla is too cute with her hand up to block the camera. The "hand" picture reminds me of Aunt Lori!

Julie said...

Wow, 9 months already!!! I was looking at Addison yesterday and thinking how quickly 4 months have past. It is fun to watch them grow up.

I also loved the hand and foot protest, that was a great picture!

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

What cuties! I think Bradley looks a little like Lisa's kids in some of those pictures. Mackayla is really just too smart for her own good! :) Good job getting pictures.

Danielle and Derek said...

With those curls and rosy cheeks, Bradley should star in baby food commercials. Tell Mackayla we think she has lovely hands. (and beautiful eyes, too!)

Heather said...

Your kids are SOOOOOOO cute! Mackayla not wanted her picture taking reminds me of Grandma Johnson! She is a funny girl. She is such a "Goof Ball."

ashley said...

oooh - such delicious curls and cheeks! he is so cute. i love the pics. and, i love the attitude that m has (and that i don't get to battle it and sophie's!)and the sassy pics. she looks like quite a charmer in the pics she wanted :)

April said...

Those pictures are adorable! My favorite one is Bradley with his finger to his cheek.
Like Heather the "don't take my picture" pictures reminded me of Grandma Johnson.